Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Maddening Search for a Expert in PAS in NC

Have I Lost my mind?? Or is it becoming evident that the state of North Carolina, particuarly the Fayetteville area, is in denial of PAS and the fact that it is a form of CHILD ABUSE as well as can be a continuation of SPOUSE ABUSE??!!! Maybe this is because the area is home to Fort Bragg?? And of course, no way is there domestic abuse occuring there, let alone would our soldiers abuse their children. And to even think that these fine young men and women, our nations heros, would ever try to alienate an ex spouse from their children, unheard of. To date, I have found exactly one person in the mental health field that deals with PAS or anything remotely connected to it. Out of the tons of professionals in the mental health field, ONE.....only one. I even called the Care Center, for domestic abuse, and they had no resourses either. I have offered to send some info to them in regard to PAS as they have nothing at all. They say the area is changing at great speed, but what happens to the people who feel thru the cracks prior to this?? And the mad search for a affordable lawyer that has any knowledge or workable knowledge of PAS...hahahahaha....They all "CLAIM" to have knowledge but when asked simple questions(ones I know the answers to) they have no simple answer. Yet they want to charge me an arm and leg to represent me, when it will be I who will be educating them. My head hurts...and the saga continues...Whose reality check really bounced?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home