Saturday, January 28, 2006

OOPPSSS.......I made a mistake...So Spank Me(shrug)

OKay, so spank me, I admit it, I made a mistake....MOI?? Of course, I am only human and definitly do not claim perfection. My lovely daughter informed me that I have screwed up on the ex's nick name. I guess I had misunderstood, and I thought they had said Flick, which really would make sense as he constantly flicks his hair with his hand. But alas, this is WRONG. So from now on, the name is SLICK. I assumed, again wrongly, that this was because he always refers to people as "slicky boy", as in, " I see he was trying to pull another "slicky boy" on me." But I was wrong!!! He has the name of SLICK because apparently he slicks his hair back over to the side. To the point it almost looks like he is wearing a toupee. (see, I KNEW it had to be something about the hair, right on one count anyway) I was also informed by my lovely daughter(check out her pic bottom left) that this blog was funny, but mean. I guess reading some of the horrific things that happened, things she had seen, that reading back on it can be funny, to a point. And sometimes ya just have to laugh or else you might cry. And the mean and horrible things he did and said to me, the things that hurt then, I do laugh at, and wonder how such a "little" man could have upset me so badly and how was he able to control me so well. When it was happening it was NOT funny. So my next blog will contain a letter of apology to SLICK for being so mean. hahaha Did my reality check bounce this time?? UUmmmm NO.... I saw my mistake and corrected it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home