Friday, March 03, 2006

WHAT IS "in the best interest of the children"???

You know, I have asked this question over and over....debated it, questioned it and searched...but have still not come up with all the "RIGHT" answers. We all know the basic court answers to the question, but is that really GOOD enough??? Does the courts answer to this question address all of the things that are important??? And if it doesn't, then what does? So anyone who reads this, I would like YOUR imput to this question.........What is " IN THE BEST INTEREST OF A CHILD(CHILDREN)" WHAT MAKES A GOOD PARENT?? WHAT MAKES A GOOD PARENT, WHEN THE PARENTS ARE DIVORCED???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blogsite is touching. I, too, am a Mother who has been alienated from my children. My children are now adults. I have seen the damageing effects of children separated from their Mother. I hope and pray that it does not go on from generation to generation. Please keep up the "good fight" for "Motherless" children all over the world".
Regards,
Robin in Miami

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home