Saturday, January 28, 2006

My Apology Letter

Dear Slick(JACKO WACKO) I just want to apologize for being so mean on this blog regarding you. I know that I am using this to vent pent up emotion and anger towards you as well as your sexual conquests of the past.(hootchie mama) My lovely daughter suggested that I was being mean. So I wonder if this means I should thank you?? Well what the hell......... Jacko, I thank you for bashing my head into the ground and causing that wonderful black eye, back in 1991. I thank you for calling me a "C*nt" during our whole marriage and erroneously teaching our children that this was my given name. I thank you for humiliating me in public at every opportunity by pointing out how fat I was or some other flaws of mine. I thank you for cheating on me, with every woman possible. You also taught me the exact meaning of "beer goggles" and I also thank you for that. I thank you for teaching me and others on your new and inventive ways of punishing the child... ways that actual marks would never show, as this punished a child emotionally and mentally. I thank you for your exhibition of ways to slit someones neck with a credit card, not sure what this knowledge would do for me, but your skills were wonderful. I thank you for your wealth of knowledge inside the mind of a person with only an 8th grade education. This definitly says something for our education system. I thank you for being the "MALE MODEL" that you are, as everyone should have always been jealous of me and my "FINE MAN". I thank you for kicking me in the stomach, while 8 months pregnant with our son, I am sure this helped to define who he is today. I thank you for slapping our 2 year old daughter across the face and knocking her across the room, all because she woke you up. I am sure you taught her a really good lesson. I thank you for throwing me across the bed and flipping me to the other side, as it increased my flexibility, especially with that broken arm. I thank you for buying all those guns and bullet loading kits, as I am sure that these helped to fed the children, when money was tight. I thank you for all the time you were at home, because even though you were always sleeping the children could at least look at you. And at least your body was there for most of the holidays. Jack, I thank you for pulling the knife on me and telling me how you will gut me like a pig. And how if this didn't work, you would make sure that if I were at an ATM machine that one of your team members would "take me out". I thank you for the threats to me and my lovely daughter, on how you would "take us out" at the wood line and no one would ever find our bodies. I thank you for your constant battering and belittleing of our children now. I thank you for continuing on with your behavior and now cheating on your new wife, hootchie mama, as it proves that the saying a "tiger never changes his stripes" still holds true. And I thank you most of all for........ALL OF THIS because, it has made me a stronger and much better person. I thank you for giving me the strength and will to pick up the ball and try to finally win your game of abuse,degradation, humiliation, and most of all control. I thank you because in the end, you will be the loser. You have already lost. Love, Beth ........whose reality check really bounced here???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home