Thursday, February 02, 2006

More Bad News....does it ever end???

I just got a wonderful email. From my old lawyer. The same lawyer, who in my opinion, didn't do a real great job to being with. But I figured I would offer her a chance to made amends to her lack of experience at the time. WRONG!!! She refused. No excuse, no nothing. Is she afraid she will lose again? Is she too busy? Is she afraid of Special Forces people? Or is she afraid that it might come to light that she did me a disservice when she handled all of this back in 98/99?? Looking back on it, and with what I know now, she did not have my best interests at heart. If she had, she would of made it a point to focus in on the fact that my ex was an abuser.That not only me, but our children were VICTIMS!!! HIS VICTIMS!! THE SYSTEMS VICTIMS!! At no point were any of the past records of his physical abuse brought up, EVER. She allowed these people to bash me, and never once questioned the glowing reports on the ex.She allowed these people to insinuate that I WAS the abuser! Never once did a question of the childrens "bonding" come up. If it had they would have realized that the ex was NEVER home. She, knowingly, let him and his chain of command testify in court that he would not be sent on any missions outside of the country. (yea, within 3 months he was POOF) SHE KNEW THIS WAS NOT TRUE! She could have at least done me the favor of demanding visitation when the judge said I needed to take the case to family court and "buy" myself a lawyer. This lady , this same lady, lived in the drug infested neighborhood that my ex moved me into when he went to Fort Bragg. She watched me walk the streets alone, pregnant, when I was in early labor, while my ex was serving during Desert Storm. I was one of the nes searching for her teenage daughter when she ran away from home and was been hidden by the local drug thugs. She was there, when we tried to take the neighborhood back, forming a community watch group. She saw me with black eyes, while she was in law school. And she knew that my children were the most important things in my life. And she also knew how important it was for me, to also allow their father to be part of their lives. She sat back and watched it all go to hell. She listened when the social worker testified," I believe that Mr Seymour will do whatever it takes to continue to abuse and hurt his wife, even use his children to do this". She was there when the guardian ad litem testified that he had scared her and stalked her. She was there when the ex did exactly what the judge ordered him not to do, and when the judge was informed, didn't even protest when the judge did nothing at all about it. But oh THATS RIGHT....her husband is retired Special Forces and we must all stick together Bro.... DE OPRESSO LIBER....free the oppressed. How about FREE THE ABUSED??!!!! And just now I was informed she is one of the "better" lawyers in the Fort Bragg Fayetteville, North Carolina area...... NEED I ASK....and whose reality check bounced??? (and continues to..) Here is a link to another case she screwed up...another lawyer appealing the verdict... Sue, you may want to check your reality.... http://www.aoc.state.nc.us/www/ids/Brief%20Bank/Briefs/In%20re%20J.S.%20and%20P.S.%20brief.doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home